Follow these instructions to add a Hebcal Jewish holiday calendar 5-year feed to Google Calendar.
These instructions are designed for downloading holidays and candle-lighting times, which do not contain personal (sensitive) data. For Yahrzeit + Anniversary calendars, please follow our Google Calendar alternative instructions, which download a 20-year personal calendar to your desktop/laptop computer, followed by an upload to Google Calendar.
- Open a web browser on your computer and navigate to https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal
- Fill out the form with your preferences and click the Create Calendar button
- Click the Download… button
- Select the Google Calendar option from the Download dialog box
- Click on the “Add to Google Calendar” button that looks like this:
- When Google Calendar asks “Would you like to add calendar: Jewish Holidays?” click “Yes, add this calendar”
- Next, you’ll see a message saying that “The calendar at http://download.hebcal.com/export/… will be indexed by Google Calendar.”
- After 3-4 minutes, you’ll see your new calendar in the left sidebar under “Other calendars”
- If you need to make changes, you can click on the Hebcal calendar in the left and select “Calendar settings” from the pop-up menu.