Follow these instructions to add a Hebcal Jewish holiday calendar feed to Blackbaud for your school.
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal
- Fill out the form with your preferences and click the Create Calendar button
- Click the Download… button
- Select the iCalendar option from the Download dialog box
- Open your Blackbaud management website.
- Go to Core -> Settings -> Manage Calendar – > Add Calendar -> Filters ->Add Filter -> New Category
- In the Add New Category modal, a user can toggle the Use iCal URL in order to create an Event Category based on an iCal Feed. Schools will need to type or paste the iCal URL into the text field.
- For more info, see Managing the Calendar from Blackbaud Support.