Follow these instructions to add a Hebcal Jewish holiday calendar 5-year feed to Outlook.com (also called outlook.live.com Calendar). This technique will also work with Windows 10 devices (desktops, laptops, tablets and phones) that have a built-in calendar application that connects to Outlook.com or MSN.
- Go to http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/ if you’re downloading a holiday calendar, or http://www.hebcal.com/yahrzeit/ if you’re downloading a Yahrzeit + Anniversary calendar.
- Fill out the form with your preferences and click the Create Calendar button
- Click the Download… button
- Select the Outlook.com option from the Download dialog box, and click on Download to Outlook.com Calendar button.
- When you get to the Outlook.com page, select a calendar color and an optional Charm, then click Subscribe:
Included in the Hebcal Jewish holiday downloads are options to select major holidays (Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Pesach, etc.), minor holidays (Purim, Chanukah, etc.), special Shabbatot, public fasts (Tish’a B’Av, etc.), Rosh Chodesh, and modern holidays (Yom HaAtzma’ut, etc.).