Follow these instructions to add a Hebcal Jewish holiday calendar 5-year feed to Google Calendar.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Fill out the form with your preferences and click the Create Calendar button
- Click the Download… button
- Select the Google Calendar option from the Download dialog box
- Click on the “Add to Google Calendar” button that looks like this:
- When Google Calendar asks “Would you like to add calendar: Jewish Holidays?” click “Yes, add this calendar”
Included in the Hebcal Jewish holiday downloads are options to select major holidays (Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Pesach, etc.), minor holidays (Purim, Chanukah, etc.), special Shabbatot, public fasts (Tish’a B’Av, etc.), Rosh Chodesh, and modern holidays (Yom HaAtzma’ut, etc.).