Lotus Notes is not supported by hebcal.com. These instructions were provided by hebcal.com user Bruce Kahn. Your mileage may vary.
- Start Notes
- Create a new mail memo
- Attach the iCalendar file you just downloaded and save the memo as Draft
- Open the Draft memo up and right click on the attachment
- From the popup select “View” to see all entries in the file
- Select those you wish to import and then click on Import Selected or Import All
- Delete the Draft mail memo
Unfortunately there is no direct Import ability for iCalendar data so the steps above are necessary for now. Hopefully this will change in the future.
Included in the Hebcal Jewish holiday downloads are options to select major holidays (Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Pesach, etc.), minor holidays (Purim, Chanukah, etc.), special Shabbatot, public fasts (Tish’a B’Av, etc.), Rosh Chodesh, and modern holidays (Yom HaAtzma’ut, etc.).