Parashat Re'eh 5792 / פרשת רְאֵה
Read on / 30 Av 5792.
Parashat Re'eh is the 47th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Deuteronomy 11:26-16:17
In Parashat Re'eh, Moses set before the Israelites the choice between blessing and curse. Moses instructed the Israelites in the laws that they were to observe, including the law of a single centralized place of worship. Moses warned against following other gods and their prophets and set forth the laws of kashrut, tithes, the Sabbatical year, the Hebrew slave, firstborn animals, and the three pilgrim festivals. 
Haftarah: Isaiah 66:1 - 66:24 · 24 p’sukim // Shabbat Rosh Chodesh
Regular Haftarah for Re'eh: Isaiah 54:11 - 55:5
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Re'eh is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Re'eh from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.