Parashat Re’eh 5799 / פָּרָשַׁת רְאֵה
/ 30 Av 5799
Parashat Re'eh is the 47th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Deuteronomy 11:26-16:17
Re’eh (“See”) details a series of laws in advance of the Israelites’ entrance into the Land of Israel. These include the obligation to destroy idolatry, laws of tithing and charity, dietary laws, holiday laws, and the prohibition of offering sacrifices outside of the place designated by God. 
· 24 p’sukim
*Shabbat Rosh Chodesh
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Re'eh is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Re'eh from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.