Parashat Shmini 5787 / פָּרָשַׁת שְּׁמִינִי
Read on / 25 Adar II 5787.
Parashat Shmini is the 26th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Leviticus 9:1-11:47
Parashah Shemini tells of the consecration of the Tabernacle, the deaths of Nadab and Abihu, and the dietary laws of kashrut (כַּשְׁרוּת). 
Haftarah for Ashkenazim: Ezekiel 45:16-46:18 · 28 p’sukim ☞ Shabbat HaChodesh ☜
Haftarah for Sephardim: II Samuel 6:1-19 · 19 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Shmini is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Shemini (parsha) from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.