Parashat Noach 5789 / פָּרָשַׁת נֹחַ
Read on / 1 Cheshvan 5789.
Parashat Noach is the 2nd weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Genesis 6:9-11:32
Parashat Noach tells the stories of the Flood and Noah's Ark, of Noah's subsequent drunkenness and cursing of Canaan, and of the Tower of Babel. 
Haftarah for Ashkenazim: Isaiah 66:1 - 66:24 · 24 p’sukim // Shabbat Rosh Chodesh
Regular Haftarah for Noach: Isaiah 54:1 - 55:5
Haftarah for Sephardim: Isaiah 54:1 - 54:10 · 10 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Noach is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Noach (parashah) from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.