Parashat Ha'Azinu 5784 / פָּרָשַׁת הַאֲזִינוּ
Read on / 8 Tishrei 5784.
Parashat Ha'Azinu is the 53rd weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Deuteronomy 32:1-32:52
Parashat Ha'Azinu sets out the Song of Moses — an indictment of the Israelites' sins, a prophecy of their punishment, and a promise of God's ultimate redemption of them. 
Haftarah: Hosea 14:2-14:10; Micah 7:18-7:20; Joel 2:15-2:27 · 25 p’sukim ☞ Shabbat Shuva ☜
Regular Haftarah for Ha'Azinu: II Samuel 22:1 - 22:51
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Ha'Azinu is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Haazinu from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.