Parashat Eikev 5779 / פָּרָשַׁת עֵקֶב
/ 23 Av 5779
Parashat Eikev is the 46th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Deuteronomy 7:12-11:25
In Eikev (“As a Result”), Moses recounts events that happened in the desert, including the manna, the golden calf, and Aaron's death. Moses describes the blessings God will bestow upon the Israelites if they follow God’s law and the punishments they will encounter if they disobey. 
Haftarah: Isaiah 49:14-51:3 · 27 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Eikev is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Eikev from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.