Parashat Vayikra 5795 / פָּרָשַׁת וַיִּקְרָא
/ 6 Adar II 5795
Parashat Vayikra is the 24th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Leviticus 1:1-5:26
In Vayikra (“He Called”), the first Torah portion in the Book of Leviticus, God tells Moses about the sacrifices offered in the Mishkan (Tabernacle). Among these are sacrifices entirely burnt on the altar, meal offerings made of flour and oil, peace offerings, and sacrifices brought for sinning inadvertently. 
Haftarah: Isaiah 43:21-44:23 · 31 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Vayikra is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Vayikra from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.