Parashat Tetzaveh 5798 / פָּרָשַׁת תְּצַוֶּה
/ 8 Adar I 5798
Parashat Tetzaveh is the 20th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Exodus 27:20-30:10
Tetzaveh (“You Shall Command”) opens as God instructs Moses to appoint Aaron and his sons as priests. God details how to make the priestly clothing, how to sanctify the priests and offer sacrifices during the seven days of inauguration in the Mishkan (Tabernacle), and how to build the golden altar. 
Haftarah: Ezekiel 43:10-27 · 18 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Tetzaveh is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Tetzaveh from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.