Parashat Tetzaveh 5787 / פָּרָשַׁת תְּצַוֶּה
Read on / 13 Adar I 5787.
Parashat Tetzaveh is the 20th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Exodus 27:20-30:10
Parashat Tetzaveh reports God's commands to bring olive oil for the lamp, make sacred garments for the priests, conduct an ordination ceremony, and make an incense altar. 
Haftarah: Ezekiel 43:10-27 · 18 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Tetzaveh is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Tetzaveh from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.