Parashat Tazria-Metzora 5789 / פָּרָשַׁת תַזְרִיעַ־מְּצֹרָע
Read in the Diaspora on / 6 Iyyar 5789.
Parashat Tazria-Metzora is the 27th and 28th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Leviticus 12:1-15:33
Parashat Tazria deals with ritual impurity. Parashat Metzora deals with ritual impurity. It addresses cleansing from skin disease (צָּרַעַת, tzara'at), houses with an eruptive plague, male genital discharges, and menstruation. 
Haftarah: II Kings 7:3-20 · 18 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
List of DatesParashat Tazria-Metzora is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Tazria from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.