Parashat Miketz 5789 / פָּרָשַׁת מִקֵּץ
/ 28 Kislev 5789
Parashat Miketz is the 10th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Genesis 41:1-44:17
Miketz (“After”) follows Joseph as he interprets Pharaoh's dreams and rises to become second-in-command to Pharaoh. When Joseph’s brothers come to Egypt seeking food during a famine, Joseph accuses them of spying. He insists that they return with their youngest brother, Benjamin, and later plants a goblet in Benjamin’s bag. 
· 21 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Miketz is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Miketz from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.