Parashat Ki Teitzei 5791 / פָּרָשַׁת כִּי־תֵצֵא
/ 11 Elul 5791
Parashat Ki Teitzei is the 49th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Deuteronomy 21:10-25:19
Ki Teitzei (“When You Go Out”) contains numerous laws, more than appear in any other Torah portion. These include laws about the treatment of a captive woman, returning lost objects, forbidden mixtures, the erection of a rooftop fence, rape, collateral, and workers’ wages. 
Haftarah: Isaiah 54:1-10 · 10 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Ki Teitzei is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Ki Teitzei from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.