Parashat Ki Tavo 5799 / פָּרָשַׁת כִּי־תָבוֹא
/ 21 Elul 5799
Parashat Ki Tavo is the 50th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Deuteronomy 26:1-29:8
Ki Tavo (“When You Come”) opens by describing the ceremony of the first fruit offering (bikkurim) and the declaration made upon the completion of tithing. It concludes with a detailed description of blessings that follow obedience to God's laws and curses that come with their desecration. 
Haftarah: Isaiah 60:1-22 · 22 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Ki Tavo is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Ki Tavo from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.