Parashat Ki Tavo 5795 / פָּרָשַׁת כִּי־תָבוֹא
Read on / 18 Elul 5795.
Parashat Ki Tavo is the 50th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Deuteronomy 26:1-29:8
Parashat Ki Tavo tells of the ceremony of the first fruits (בִּכּוּרִים, bikkurim), tithes, and the blessings from observance and curses (תוֹכֵחָה, tocheichah) from violation of the law. 
Haftarah: Isaiah 60:1-22 · 22 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Ki Tavo is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Ki Tavo from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.