Parashat Vayigash 5782 / פָּרָשַׁת וַיִּגַּשׁ
Read on / 7 Tevet 5782.
Parashat Vayigash is the 11th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Genesis 44:18-47:27
In Parashat Vayigash, Judah pleads on behalf of his brother Benjamin, Joseph reveals himself to his brothers, Jacob comes down to Egypt, and Joseph's administration of Egypt saves lives but transforms all the Egyptians into bondmen. 
Haftarah: Ezekiel 37:15-28 · 14 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Vayigash is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Vayigash from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.