Parashat Sh’lach 5790 / פָּרָשַׁת שְׁלַח־לְךָ
Read in the Diaspora on / 28 Sivan 5790.
Parashat Sh'lach is the 37th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 13:1-15:41
Parashat Sh'lach tells the story of the twelve spies sent to assess the promised land, commandments about offerings, the story of the Sabbath violator, and the commandment of the fringes (צִיצִת, tzitzit). 
Haftarah: Joshua 2:1-24 · 24 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Sh'lach is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Shlach from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.