Parashat Sh’lach 5777 / פָּרָשַׁת שְׁלַח־לְךָ
/ 23 Sivan 5777
Parashat Sh'lach is the 37th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 13:1-15:41
Shelach (“Send”) tells the story of Israelite spies journeying into Canaan, the negative report they bring back, and the resulting punishment decreed upon the Israelites: to wander and die in the desert over forty years. It ends with laws about sacrifices, the story of a man who desecrates Shabbat, and the commandment to wear ritual fringes. 
Haftarah: Joshua 2:1-24 · 24 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Sh'lach is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Sh'lach from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.