Parashat Nasso 5792 / פָּרָשַׁת נָשׂא
/ 12 Sivan 5792
Parashat Nasso is the 35th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 4:21-7:89
Naso (“Take A Census”), the longest portion in the Torah, opens by detailing responsibilities of the Levites. It also describes laws of a woman suspected of adultery (sotah), the Nazirite, and the priestly blessing. The portion ends by listing the gifts that heads of tribes bring to the Mishkan (Tabernacle). 
Haftarah: Judges 13:2-25 · 24 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Nasso is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Nasso from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.