Parashat Korach / פָּרָשַׁת קוֹרַח
Parashat Korach is the 38th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading. Next read in the Diaspora on / 3 Tamuz 5782.
Torah Portion: Numbers 16:1-18:32
Parashat Korach recounts the rebellion of Korach (a cousin of Moses and Aaron), Dathan, Abiram, and 250 of their followers. Some rebels are swallowed by the ground, while others are consumed by a fire from God and others die in a plague. The portion ends by describing gifts given to priests and Levites. 
Triennial Year 1
Triennial Year 2
Haftarah: I Samuel 11:14-12:22 · 24 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Korach is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Korach from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.