Parashat Beha'alotcha 5797 / פָּרָשַׁת בְּהַעֲלֹתְךָ
Read on / 16 Sivan 5797.
Parashat Beha'alotcha is the 36th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 8:1-12:16
Parashat Beha'alotcha tells of the Menorah in the Tabernacle, the consecration of the Levites, the Second Passover, how a cloud and fire led the Israelites, the silver trumpets, how the Israelites set out on their journeys, the complaints of the Israelites, and how Miriam and Aaron questioned Moses. 
Haftarah: Zechariah 2:14 - 4:7 · 21 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Beha'alotcha is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Behaalotecha from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.