Parashat Beha’alotcha 5797 / פָּרָשַׁת בְּהַעֲלֹתְךָ
/ 16 Sivan 5797
Parashat Beha'alotcha is the 36th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 8:1-12:16
Beha’alotekha (“When You Raise”) opens with God instructing Moses to inaugurate the Levites for service in the Mishkan (Tabernacle). It also recounts the stories of people who request a second chance to offer the Passover sacrifice, complaints of the Israelites and their punishments, and a disease that affects Miriam. 
Haftarah: Zechariah 2:14-4:7 · 21 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Beha'alotcha is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Beha'alotcha from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.