Parashat Tzav 5783 / פָּרָשַׁת צַו
Read on / 10 Nisan 5783.
Parashat Tzav is the 25th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Leviticus 6:1-8:36
Parashat Tzav teaches how the priests performed the sacrifices and describes the ordination of Aaron and his sons. 
Haftarah: Malachi 3:4-24 · 21 p’sukim ☞ Shabbat HaGadol ☜
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Tzav is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Tzav from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.