Parashat Tzav 5777 / פָּרָשַׁת צַו
/ 12 Nisan 5777
Parashat Tzav is the 25th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Leviticus 6:1-8:36
In Tzav (“Command”), God tells Moses about the sacrifices offered in the Mishkan (Tabernacle), including a meal offering brought by the high priest, guilt offerings, and offerings of thanks. Moses initiates Aaron and Aaron’s sons for priestly service in the Mishkan. 
· 21 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Tzav is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Tzav from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.