Parashat Terumah 5777 / פָּרָשַׁת תְּרוּמָה
/ 6 Adar 5777
Parashat Terumah is the 19th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Exodus 25:1-27:19
Terumah (“Donation”) opens as God tells Moses to collect donated materials in order to build a dwelling place for God called the Mishkan (Tabernacle). God describes how to build the vessels that will fill the Mishkan - including the ark, table, menorah, and sacrificial altar - as well as the Mishkan’s walls and curtains. 
Haftarah: I Kings 5:26-6:13 · 20 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Terumah is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Terumah from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.