Parashat Pinchas 5777 / פָּרָשַׁת פִּינְחָס
/ 21 Tamuz 5777
Parashat Pinchas is the 41st weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 25:10-30:1
Pinchas opens with God’s promise of a “covenant of peace” for the zealot Pinchas, followed by a census. The daughters of Tzelofchad request and receive new laws regarding inheritance. God instructs Moses to prepare Joshua for leadership, and God describes sacrifices brought daily and on special occasions. 
· 22 p’sukim
*Pinchas occurring after 17 Tammuz
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Pinchas is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Pinchas from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.