Parashat Pinchas 5777 / פָּרָשַׁת פִּינְחָס
Read on / 21 Tamuz 5777.
Parashat Pinchas is the 41st weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 25:10-30:1
Parashat Pinchas tells of Phinehas's killing of a couple, ending a plague, and of the daughters of Zelophehad's successful plea for land rights. 
Haftarah: Jeremiah 1:1 - 2:3 · 22 p’sukim // Pinchas occurring after 17 Tammuz
Regular Haftarah for Pinchas: I Kings 18:46 - 19:21
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Pinchas is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Pinechas (parsha) from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.