Parashat Emor 5780 / פָּרָשַׁת אֱמוֹר
/ 15 Iyyar 5780
Parashat Emor is the 31st weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Leviticus 21:1-24:23
Emor (“Say”) opens with laws regulating priestly behavior, working in the Mishkan (Tabernacle), and consuming sacrifices and priestly food. It describes the biblical holidays of Passover, Shavuot, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot, and ends with a story about a blasphemer and his punishment. 
Haftarah: Ezekiel 44:15-31 · 17 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Emor is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Emor from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.