Parashat Bo 5781 / פָּרָשַׁת בֹּא
/ 10 Sh'vat 5781
Parashat Bo is the 15th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Exodus 10:1-13:16
Bo (“Come”) recounts the last three plagues that God inflicts on the Egyptians: locusts, darkness, and death of firstborns. God commands the Israelites to offer a Passover lamb sacrifice. After the last plague, Pharaoh and the Egyptians demand that the Israelites leave. 
Haftarah: Jeremiah 46:13-28 · 16 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Bo is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- Parashat Bo from Sefaria.org
- Sefaria, Inc.