Parashat Behar-Bechukotai / פָּרָשַׁת בְּהַר־בְּחֻקֹּתַי
Read in the Diaspora on / 20 Iyyar 5782.
Parashat Behar-Bechukotai is the 32nd and 33rd weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Leviticus 25:1-27:34
Parashat Behar tells the laws of the Sabbatical year (שמיטה, Shmita) and limits on debt servitude. Parashat Bechukotai addresses blessings for obeying the law, curses for disobeying it, and vows. 
Triennial Year 1
Triennial Year 2
Haftarah: Jeremiah 16:19 - 17:14 · 17 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
List of DatesParashat Behar-Bechukotai is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Behar from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.