Parashat Achrei Mot-Kedoshim 5783 / פָּרָשַׁת אַחֲרֵי מוֹת־קְדשִׁים
Read on / 8 Iyyar 5783.
Parashat Achrei Mot-Kedoshim is the 29th and 30th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Leviticus 16:1-20:27
Parashat Achrei Mot sets forth the law of the Yom Kippur ritual, centralized offerings, blood, and sexual practices. Parashat Kedoshim tells of the laws of holiness and ethical behavior, repeats the ten commandments, and describes penalties for sexual transgressions. 
Haftarah: Amos 9:7-15 · 9 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
List of DatesParashat Achrei Mot-Kedoshim is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Acharei Mot from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.