Parashat Emor 5781 / פָּרָשַׁת אֱמוֹר
Read on / 19 Iyyar 5781.
Parashat Emor is the 31st weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Leviticus 21:1-24:23
Parashat Emor describes purity rules for priests (כֹּהֲנִים, Kohanim), recounts the holy days, describes the preparations for the lights and bread in the sanctuary, and tells the story of a blasphemer and his punishment. 
Haftarah: Ezekiel 44:15 - 44:31 · 17 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Emor is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Emor from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.