Follow these instructions to subscribe to a Hebcal Jewish Calendar 5-year feed directly from your iPhone or iPad (running iOS 3.0 or higher):
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and navigate to http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/ if you’re downloading a holiday calendar, or http://www.hebcal.com/yahrzeit/ if you’re downloading a Yahrzeit + Anniversary calendar.
- Fill out the form with your preferences and click the Create Calendar button
- Click the Download… button
- Select the iPhone & iPad (iOS 3.0 and higher) option from the Download dialog box
- Click on the Jewish Calendar YYYY.ics download button
- When the Subscribe to the calendar “Hebcal YEAR”? dialog box appears, click Subscribe
- When iPhone has finished subscribing, click Done
- If you later wish to remove it from your phone, go to over to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar. You will see all your subscriptions listed under Accounts. Choose the one you want to edit or remove, and hit Delete Account
Included in the Hebcal Jewish holiday downloads are options to select major holidays (Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Pesach, etc.), minor holidays (Purim, Chanukah, etc.), special Shabbatot, public fasts (Tish’a B’Av, etc.), Rosh Chodesh, and modern holidays (Yom HaAtzma’ut, etc.).