Follow these instructions to subscribe to a Hebcal Jewish holiday calendar 5-year feed in Microsoft Outlook for Mac.
These instructions work on Outlook for Mac 2011 or later:
- Open a web browser on your macOS computer.
- Fill out the form with your preferences and click the Create Calendar button
- Click the Download… button
- Select the Outlook Mac option from the Download dialog box
- Click on the Jewish Calendar YYYY.ics download button
Next, find the downloaded .ics file (typically in your Downloads or Desktop folder). To get the Jewish holidays to show up with a color-coded category, be sure to drag and drop the .ics file you downloaded onto one of the category labels on the left pane as follows:
If you simply drag the .ics file to Outlook 2011 icon in your dock or double-click on it, it will get categorized and color-coded as “No Category” which is probably not what you want.